THE EXHIBITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
1. BOOTH PLACEMENT: Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis by management. Exhibitor shall not have the option to cancel space due to location assigned. Management shall try to accommodate requests if possible at their discretion. Manager reserves the right to refuse any Exhibitor without recourse from said Exhibitor. Payments made shall not be returned in the event an exhibitors cancels or no shows. In the event where a vendor or artist is asked to leave the show no refund will be given. Above actions may prevent you from participating in future shows
2. BOOTH ETIQUETTE: Setup of tables must be completed BY 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DOORS OPENING Business is to be conducted until show closing time. Packing up prior to closing time is NOT permitted. Exhibitors shall keep all aisles clear and free from debris. Exhibitors shall not use aisle space to display items. No table shall be shared without prior written consent from the management. Exhibitors shall keep all emergency exits clear. Dealers must keep table space occupied at all times
3. NOT PERMITTED: Smoking, consumption of alcohol or drugs and gambling in the convention area is not permitted. Adult related material, extra tables and chairs not assigned by management, switching, rearranging or sharing tables are not permitted. Selling or transfer of booth to 3rd party is not permitted. Types of items must be approved by WFCE prior to booking space at the show.
4. TAX & LEGAL: Exhibitors shall comply with all local, state and federal laws including but not limited to taxes. Texas state sales tax is 6.25%.
5. IN THE EVENT OF SHOW CANCELLATION: If show is cancelled for any reason the show's sole responsibility to exhibitors is to return any payments paid.
6. ADDITIONAL RULES: Manager reserves the right to impose additional rules as needed. Exhibitor agrees to abide by any and all rules current or future that may be imposed.
7. INJURY & LOSS: Wichita Falls Comic Expo, Tea and Lobster Productions and it’s organizers, agents, officers, employees and venue shall not be held liable for any damage injuries or loss to property or persons. Exhibitor its agents, officers and employees agree to hold harmless Wichita Falls Comic Expo, Tea and Lobster Productions, it’s organizers, agents, officers, employees and venue from any expenses arising from a claim of injury, loss or damage including any and all costs arising from defending the claim including any legal fees.
8. VENDOR SALES: Vendor understands that Wichita Falls Comic Expo and Tea and Lobster Productions and its affiliates take no responsibility for vendor sales. Placement at the show in a specific spot is not guaranteed.
10. IN EVENT OF RULES BROKEN: In the event any of these rules are broken and you must be removed from the show you agree to forfeit all fees and monies paid for you space and no refund will be offered.
11. CANCELLATION: We require written request 30 days prior to show. This will guarantee you a full refund of any funds paid to be returned within 7 business days of the completion of the event. Cancellations 29 days or less before October 25 will be treated as individual cases with no guarantee of full or partial refund promised and is at the discretion of the manager.